Many times communists have a quite insular culture where we fail to give mention to mainstream cultural artists or phenomenas which aren’t quite directly in our range and aims. Here at Good Morning Revolution, we like to remember the work of George Carlin, a comedian from a an Irish catholic family from Morningside Heights (jokingly referred to by him as “White Harlem” for its proximity to Harlem). His comedy is marked for its scathing criticism of white American culture and life, political authority, corporations, and religion. It was also just fucking downright funny. So we post up the first part out of seven of George Carlin’s last show.
- Remnants of Chattel Slavery in the Modern US
- Press Release From Students at NYU
- NYU Live Feed!!!!
- NYU IS OCCUPIED!!!
- Maobadi in NYC: Prachanda speaks to the New School!
- Maobadi in NYC: Prachanda’s address to the UN.
- Could American Stories be any Cheesier?
- Press Statement from the RNC Welcoming Committee!
- A Critique of ISO on Identity Politics
- On Exercising All-Round Dictatorship Over the Bourgeoisie
- Advance the Struggle
- Black Man with a Library
- China Study Group
- FIRE Collective
- Fire on the Mountain
- Freedom Road Socialist Organization / Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad
- Gathering Forces
- History Is A Weapon
- Kasama Project
- Levine and His Flying Machine
- People of Color Organize!
- Red Star Online
- Sketchy Thoughts
- Speed of Dreams
- The Rustbelt Radical