Mike Ely has published an important document, Nine Letters to Our Comrades, that criticizes the direction of the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA and the “new synthesis” of communist theory put forward by its chairman, Bob Avakian. Ely was a founding member of the RCP in 1975, a long-time supporter of the party, and a former editor of its Revolution newspaper. The document, along with Ely’s writings on revolutionary history and journalism on contemporary working-class struggles, can be found at the link. The contributors to Good Morning, Revolution may have further comments on Ely’s Nine Letters in the future, but this is just a notice to all who pass through our site.
- Remnants of Chattel Slavery in the Modern US
- Press Release From Students at NYU
- NYU Live Feed!!!!
- NYU IS OCCUPIED!!!
- Maobadi in NYC: Prachanda speaks to the New School!
- Maobadi in NYC: Prachanda’s address to the UN.
- Could American Stories be any Cheesier?
- Press Statement from the RNC Welcoming Committee!
- A Critique of ISO on Identity Politics
- On Exercising All-Round Dictatorship Over the Bourgeoisie
- Advance the Struggle
- Black Man with a Library
- China Study Group
- FIRE Collective
- Fire on the Mountain
- Freedom Road Socialist Organization / Organización Socialista del Camino para la Libertad
- Gathering Forces
- History Is A Weapon
- Kasama Project
- Levine and His Flying Machine
- People of Color Organize!
- Red Star Online
- Sketchy Thoughts
- Speed of Dreams
- The Rustbelt Radical